EA releases Battlefield 2042, but problems occurred after the update
Electronic Arts publishers will release Battlefield 2042 version 0.2.1 today, November 19. The developers have already provided the game with a patch from the first day, and since they failed to fix all the bugs before the official launch, the shooter will receive two more updates in the next 30 days.
What improved the latest fix:
- Players in danger zone mode will no longer appear on the map, even if they are not visible;
- Matching the portal will now load the correct number of bots;
- Changed the name of one of the skins for specialist Boris, which provoked heated discussions on the web;
- Specialists in hazardous area mode can now be selected with the mouse instead of with a space;
- Fixed Falk screen animation after rounds;
- The names of the teammates will now be displayed correctly;
- Improved server stability, which should reduce latency and latency.
Some Twitter users below the post complained that after installing the Battlefield 2042 update on their computer, it stopped loading, showing only a black screen. The problem was solved only by completely reinstalling the game.
The technical condition of Battlefield 2042, alas, also affected our review.